Follow this project on your favourite forum!
The Freilite Brevis S is designed to be a portable PC case with support for an mITX mainboard, short GPUs and FlexATX PSUs. The goal in terms of size is staying below or at least close to 5L of volume.
These renders don’t represent the current state of the project.
Specifications are subject to change!
- Front Panel: 3mm brushed, anodised Aluminium
- Side Panels: 2mm brushed, anodised Aluminium
- Inner Frame: 1mm Steel, finish undecided
- Thermal Divider: 4mm Acrylic
- Vertical and Horizontal orientation
- Horizontal orientation with vents on the bottom for placing underneath screens
- Easily modifiable Front I/O hidden behind door
- Footprint similar to TKL keyboard, fits in nearly every messenger bag or backpack
- Reversible PSU mount allows mounting PSU with cold side towards 2.5″ drives
- Separated compartments allow components to get direct intake from the side and exhaust to the bottom, back and top without heating each other up